- For every child, to provide a broad, balanced, relevant and challenging learning experience which matches their needs and develops a wide range of skills and knowledge.
- Develop values based on respecting the views and beliefs of others.
- Enable children to develop as successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve.
- Enable children to become confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Engender in children a sense of responsibility and therefore develop responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
- Build a good working relationship with parents, the community and other agencies involved with our school.
- Maintain a secure, happy and positive atmosphere in school.
Our values will be reflected in what we do, what we think and what we say.
We offer respect, friendship, consideration and compassion. Through perseverance and by valuing ourselves, we know that we can achieve our full potential.
At James Brindley, we take pride in how inclusive and diverse we are. We have a whole school approach to teaching the Equality Act 2010, which teaches our children that everyone is welcome at James Brindley - there are 'No Outsiders'. We respect one another’s race, religion, gender identity, age, disabilities, sexual orientation and gender.